Hudswell Clarke (O) - All Models
- Faithful-to-the-prototype detail, in O Gauge (1:43 O Scale running on 32mm track gauge).
- Sprung coupling hooks, three-link couplings and sprung buffers.
- DCC and sound ready - NMRA compliant 8-pin DCC socket saddle tank; provision for sound speaker in the under chassis keeper plate.
- Powerful 12V DC motor with flywheel, driving the locomotive wheels via a precision gearbox. Low gearing for prototypical slow, smooth running.
- Fine-flange blackened finescale wheels to Gauge O Guild standard. Cab backhead detail and detailed injection moulded body; heavy diecast chassis.
- Model supplied with a full set of injection moulded loco tools - shovels, rake, pricker etc, plus oil bottles and bucket with separate wire handle - and an etched brass fret of loco works plates (11 different sets), cabside number plates (six sets) and tankside nameplates (ten variations).